Croatian, Social, Network, Croatia, Forum, Hrvatska, Travel, Food, Wine, Politics, Religion
Search
HomeHomeConnect - Društ...Connect - Društ...General Discuss...General Discuss...Natalija Prica is new Miss Universe Croatia 2011Natalija Prica is new Miss Universe Croatia 2011
Previous

Next
New Post
7/5/2011 6:59 AM

Natalija Prica is new Miss Universe Croatia

Croatian Times  

Beautiful 22-year-old Natalija Prica is new Miss Universe Croatia.

"I have to admit that I was in shock when they announced me the winner because there were so many beautiful girls," says the 22-year-old Zagreb resident.

The stomatology student spent the evening of her win in quiet because she is not the kind to party a lot, she says.

Prica is especially satisfied with the grand prize, the four-year scholarship to Zagreb School of Economy and Management.

Although she did not want to disclose the name of her boyfriend, Prica offered some advice about having a successful relationship, daily Vecernji List writes. She said that trust and the feeling of security are very important factors in the relationship, as well as mutual love.

Prica said that she admires strong women because they invest a lot more in their success than men. Her idol is one such woman, Croatian Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor.

"I would love to meet her, I really admire her strength, she is my idol," says Prica.

Croatian Miss Universe will compete in the worldwide Miss Universe pageant held on 12 September in Brazil.

© miss-universe-croatia.com  

Hrvatski Ponos!

New Post
7/7/2011 2:37 PM

Please reply below with some Questions you would like Croatianforums.com to ask Natalija Prica.  If the feedback is enough we will be granted a telephone interview.

Here is the list of questions so far:

You are a student of Stomatology.  What got you interested in Dentistry?

Becoming Miss Universe Croatia must be a dream come true.  What advice do you have for other Croatian and Croatian -American girls who will no doubt be looking up to you?

In your Croatian Times interview, you say that have a boyfriend and you shared some of your ideas on trust, security, and love.  Can you tell us more about what its like to be your boyfriend?

Hrvatski Ponos!

New Post
7/13/2011 12:05 AM

Make sure to check out the photos of Natalija in the photos section. Make sure to go over to Natalija's facebook page and give her some support. 

Hrvatski Ponos!

New Post
11/2/2011 3:03 AM

Looks like she didnt do much grass roots campaigning among her web fans. I am sure that had an impact in her not passing the first round of competition. Oh well maybe next year's Miss Universe Croatia will be a bit more savvy with marketing herself on the web.

Hrvatski Ponos!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeConnect - Društ...Connect - Društ...General Discuss...General Discuss...Natalija Prica is new Miss Universe Croatia 2011Natalija Prica is new Miss Universe Croatia 2011