Croatian, Social, Network, Croatia, Forum, Hrvatska, Travel, Food, Wine, Politics, Religion
Search
HomeHomeConnect - Društ...Connect - Društ...General Discuss...General Discuss...Articles for CroatianSocial.com by Author Douglas CavanaughArticles for CroatianSocial.com by Author Douglas Cavanaugh
Previous

Next
New Post
12/28/2012 8:04 AM

I am pleased to announce, that Author of "Into Hell's Fire: A Deadly Game Played In The World's Most Dangeous City - Sarajevo", Douglas Cavanaugh has agreed to write some articles for CroatianSocial.com.

The intent is to have one or two articles per month from Douglas, pertaining to Croatian experiences, customs, etc.  His first article, which is about his experience in Croatia with the Kolinje (Pig Slaughter).  

Subscribe to this thread below and you will be notified when I post new articles by Doug.

Hrvatski Ponos!

New Post
12/30/2012 7:04 AM

I received a second article from Douglas Cavanaugh. This one is about Christmas in Rijeka. I almost held out publishing this until next week, because I wanted to space it out with the last post. I decided that I would publish it now since it is seasonal and Christmas is still fresh in our minds.

Read his post at the link below. Enjoy.

http://www.croatiansocial.com/Blogs/tabid/111/EntryId/3/Christmas-in-Rijeka.aspx

Hrvatski Ponos!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeConnect - Društ...Connect - Društ...General Discuss...General Discuss...Articles for CroatianSocial.com by Author Douglas CavanaughArticles for CroatianSocial.com by Author Douglas Cavanaugh