Croatian, Social, Network, Croatia, Forum, Hrvatska, Travel, Food, Wine, Politics, Religion
Search
HomeHomeAbout Croatia -...About Croatia -...About Croatia -...About Croatia -...Vacation in Croatia!Vacation in Croatia!
Previous

Next
New Post
2/22/2013 10:08 AM

Hi all!

Im new member of this blog and I have to say that this is great blog!

There are many interesting posts and subjects and I can relate to one ..Few years ago i was on vacation in Croatia in Makarska actually ( I cant remember name of hotel but i saw it on this website Ferienwohnungen Makarska ).

People there are great, sea is beautiful, restaurants and cafe bars are clean with professional and nice staff .. Greatest thing is food well you have to taste it magnificent .. you have huge choice of great quality vines and regular drinks to ..

So If someone have doubts where to go I recommend Makarska! 

New Post
8/14/2013 7:18 AM

Split is also lovely place in Croatia to spend holidays. I spent my summer vacation in Split. I made a lot of fun here. I visited the places here are Diocletian Palace, Peristil Square, St. Domnius, Salona, Split waterfront and Hvar.  Beach life is also wonderful. Bacvice beach is my favourit beach in Split. In this trip I rented a car from Splitairportcarrentals.com during my trip. The service was good. This is my first tour to Croatia and it was a fantastic experience.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeAbout Croatia -...About Croatia -...About Croatia -...About Croatia -...Vacation in Croatia!Vacation in Croatia!