Croatian, Social, Network, Croatia, Forum, Hrvatska, Travel, Food, Wine, Politics, Religion
Search
HomeHomeAbout Croatia -...About Croatia -...Travel & Vacati...Travel & Vacati...A boom in tourism in 2013?A boom in tourism in 2013?
Previous

Next
New Post
11/15/2012 11:42 PM

What do you think?  Do you plan to visit Croatian in 2013.  I don't think I will honestly.  I have 2 little boys that are both too young to appreciate it. Maybe in 4 or 5 years for me.  How about you?

Croatia hopes for a boom in tourism in 2013

Croatian Times

Croatia is hoping for a boom in tourism next year after it joins the EU in July.

And Tourism Minister Veljko Ostojic says he will be introducing a sales-tax cut on tourist services to 10 percent from 25 percent in January.

"These two factors will make Croatian tourism more competitive in the Mediterranean region," he said.

He added that the government would also increase the sale of state-owned tourist companies such as  Club Adriatic and Brijuni Rivijera.

After three years of recession Croatia hopes the measures will boost its economy, with tourism accounting for one-fifth of its economy.

Hrvatski Ponos!

New Post
2/22/2013 7:01 AM

Ive already been in Croatia and that was my best vacation ever .. I was in Makarska and I would recommend it to everybody ( here are some hotels ferienwohnungen makarska ). I cant wait July because im visiting Croatia again!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeAbout Croatia -...About Croatia -...Travel & Vacati...Travel & Vacati...A boom in tourism in 2013?A boom in tourism in 2013?